Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Shelia old pictures I have gotten at estate sales, One

Customer Question
Shelia old pictures I...

Shelia old pictures I have gotten at estate sales

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

One picture I have is a fishing village lg white church in the middle I think it is and oil painting frame look hand made

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora