Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some child size dishes that were my mother's. The…

Customer Question
Hello. I have some child...
Hello. I have some child size dishes that were my mother's.
The glass is kind of key lime in color, it has etches cut in the glass and scallops painted gold on the top. 5 of the pieces are painted Elizabeth, Minn. in red in cursive with small flowers beneath and the small mug I have says Toronto, S.D.
Do you have any information you can help me with these?
Thank you! Darla
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hi Darla,

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

My cell phone will not allow me to take anymore pictures. My storage says its full. I upgraded so there is more room, I still cannot take a picture. I'm getting a new phone Thursday. My current phone has been giving me trouble. When I can get a picture of the dishes, I will send you some.

One of my phones did that too over a year ago - I had to get a new one as well.

You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora

Thank you, ***** ***** when I can.
I thought maybe there were some clues with the city and state painted on the dishes.

In order for me to properly assess objects, it really is necessary for me to see images.

~Nora