Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a check for $20 from Savage mine, City NV It is from…

Customer Question
I have a check for...
I have a check for $20 from Savage mine, Virginia City NV
It is from 1870. Just wondering if it would be worth anything. To a collector or something?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Ok Nora. I am not home at the moment to take a pic and send it to you but I will be a little later. Will I have to pay another $30 to send it later?

You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here nor is there an additional charge to add photos later.

~Nora

Ok, thank you Nora. Is it the condition of the check that you need to see? It's not mint, I know that much lol.

It just really helps to actually see the item being assessed in order to give a proper answer.

~Nora

Ok, I understand. I will send a pic as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Thank you