Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

2/16/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send a view of the top of the box and a photo with the lid open.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora