Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a tea set that (I believe) belonged to my great

Customer Question

I have a tea set that (I believe) belonged to my great grandmother (I am almost 70 myself). It is definitely Asian, has tiny little cups with handles and paintings of women in kimonas and water/trees two thatched roof structures. The edges are brown/gold. There is a name on the bottom of the teapot but...I can't read the language. :) I think it is also faded. Can you appraise this? I would like to send a picture of the signature but only see one opportunity to add a photo
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Please send images of the mark at your convenience.

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Feb 27. I have received no information or appraisal from you. I sent photos immediately but no response.