Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have found an envelop containing 5 Marine Prints by Gordon…

Customer Question
i have found an envelop...
i have found an envelop containing 5 Marine Prints by Gordon Grant
Lithographed in Full Color as reproduced in the New DeLuxe Edition of THE BOOK OF OLD SHIPS, PUBLISHED BY THE GARDEN CITY PUBLISHING COMPANY INC. GARDEN CITY, NEW YORK
These belonged to my mother's family. I'm wondering if there is any value in the prints.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/15/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Your vintage prints of ships illustrated by Gordon Grant can sell for a high of $20 - $30 each on today's market.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora