Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Do you have an idea value of a game table owned by my

Customer Question
Do you have an idea...
Do you have an idea for the value of a game table owned by my ancestor, Noah Webster ? His address and name are written on the underside by the furniture maker. It was probably refinished at some point in time but otherwise is in excellent condition. I have to split the value with my sibling.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/15/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Hi Nora,
I will be traveling the next 2 weeks and will not be able to send a pic to you until March 1.Sincerely,
Kathryn Capps

You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora