Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How di I find out the worth/selling price antique lamp?!

Customer Question
How di I find out...
How di I find out the worth/selling price for an antique lamp?!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/15/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add a picture of the lamp and any marks it might have on the bottom.