Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some of my grandmothers prints artists buckmaster,

Customer Question
rex battarbee, Rossi ,...
I have some of my grandmothers prints artists buckmaster, rex battarbee, Rossi ,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/15/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hi There~

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

~Nora

I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a US site I'm in Australia. Sorry to have troubled you

I assess items from customers located all over the world, and I can convert values to AUD for you to as well.

~Nora