Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I wanted to see the value of this

Customer Question
I wanted to see the value of this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

What is it you have?

A silver mug

Hello

Can you send me a picture of this?

just give me a minute

Hello

Ok, no problem.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur

Certified Appraiser & Antiques Expert

25 Yr Decorative & Fine Art, Historic Objects Expert, CAGA, AOA

C&amp;A Appraisals (Randi)

C&A Appraisals (Randi)

Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

ISA Certified fully accredited USPAP. 30+years experience. Speaker, TV, Radio, Newspaper Featured.

AntiquesExpert

AntiquesExpert

Accredited Appraiser

Accredited Member of ISA; passed USPAP; full time appraiser; collector for 20+ years

Doris

Doris

Antiques Appraiser

Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Glenda B.

Glenda B.

Antiques Appraiser

40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at U of A

Nora

Nora

Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary

Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Frank

Frank

Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.