Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I havea cherub clock the cherub is holding the clock it was…

Customer Question
I havea cherub clock the...
I havea cherub clock the cherub is holding the clock it was given to my grandmother by one of the 1st circuises established ,Its either from South Africa or Eaurope .its very solid and beautiful ,it looks something from 15 to 17 th century ,its at least 200 years old or more ,,
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. As it is said a picture is worth a thousand words, so

I need to see images of the clock. One of the whole clock front and back plus one of any marks on the face or works.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.