Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a wicker doll carriage that swivels. I have owned it…

Customer Question
I have a wicker doll...
I have a wicker doll carriage that swivels. I have owned it since 1943 and it was purchased used. Do you have any information or idea where I could find information.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

What are you wanting to know ?

I would like to know the history, manufacturer, etc. And, of course, value here in Canada.

Hello

Is the carriage marked with any information? If not there is no way to know who the manufacturer was, the best that can be done is to give an estimate of when it was produced and what the value is.

We will need to see a picture of this.

Glenda

Thanks for your time but it will probably be easier to take it to an appraiser here.

Hello

OK thank you

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur