Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a dining table set and hutch made by kline colonial.

Customer Question
in excellent shape.cherry wood. i...
i have a dining table set and hutch made by kline colonial. in excellent shape.cherry wood. i believe it was made in 1970. any value? i need to sell
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add a picture of the set and of any labels or stamps on the set.