Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

Like to send the pictures

Customer Question
Wood like to send the...
Wood like to send the pictures
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience: 40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.

Hello, my name is Glenda
.

It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.

If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
.
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
.
Glenda

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi
This is Sharon and I finally figured out how to send pictures so that you can work on appraisal. Please send your evaluation

Hello Sharon

Is this a Mahjong set?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not want a phone call.. Just please give me a range which I thought this site was going to provide. Thank you
****** ******

Sharon

I did not send a phone call request, I actually do not do phone calls, that was an automated offer from the justanswer site.

Can you tell me what this set is?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It definitely is a Mah Jong set. It appears to be wooden, however, someone said it could be a different composition. Let me know

Sharon

Thank you one more question, how many pieces in your set and does it come with a wooden box to hold it in? You can check to see if it is wood, do the pieces feel cold, like a porcelain object would?

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur