Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This is a print from a painting entitled South Cushing and was painted in the late 1950's as a tempera on board. Yours is a print of the original piece, so it has value as an open edition reproduction lithograph. This piece has a value of $150.00 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

what is the value of piece today, if value was 150 in 1950

This print was created by the publisher in the 1980's when the Wyeth collection was contracted for printing. The value today of your print is $150.00. The original painting is worth over $30,000.

serial M4091 16120 these numbers where on back side of frame

These are pertaining to the serial number of the company that printed and framed it, likely a frame reference and not significant to the value .

I forgot to ask before I finished for you to click the stars for me, thanks!