Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Like to know the value of China handless tea cups?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Could you provide a picture of one unit?

Also I would need a picture of the back mark.

Thanks

I do not know how to add pics to this format tried but does not appear to attach to this text box.

Please, send the picture to the following email address:

***@******.*** ,

They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/230855851fbb4ddaaa18fb32fee7817d

Thanks!