Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a gh school diploma from 1942 that i would like to…

Customer Question
I have a high school...
I have a high school diploma from 1942 that i would like to sale what do you think it might be worth????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/14/2016
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please tell me the name of the high school and where it is located.

Was the person a leader in the class.

Has the person become famous?

Please send a clear photo of the diploma.

To send photos you may use "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

I look forward to your replies.

Kind regards,

Doris