Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 3 piece Windsor art products mirror: floral vase 3

Customer Question

i have a 3 piece Windsor art products mirror : floral vase 3 ibm number M 759 157 02 (87)
i WONDER IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME INFO REGARDING THIS PIECE and a value would also be nice .
many thanks and best regards .
marcel
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

This is a set of three wall art mirrors made by Windsor Art Products of Chicago, California and Canada. The company made decorative wall art and decorative mirror and frame mouldings from the 70's through the 1990's. This set was made in triptych form meaning three pieces to make one piece of art. They had several different triptych designs, all involving floral patterns silkscreened onto mirror. This set was made in 1987. The value of the set is $40 retail.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I do hope I answered to your satisfaction. If you have more items in the future, start a new question and put 'for rarewares' in the beginning to get me again. At this point, please do click the stars to give me a positive rating and to close this question, thank you!