Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Have a dressmaster (rotary) sewingmachine in a cabinet

Customer Question
patented oct.25,1927 like to know...
have a dressmaster (rotary) sewingmachine in a cabinet patented oct.25,1927 like to know if it has any value.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/13/2016
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello

Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 40-60$.

I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.

Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!