Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an original pastel landscape signed by Chandler.

Customer Question
Could you tell me how...
I have an original pastel landscape signed by Chandler. Could you tell me how much it's worth?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/13/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of the art, the signature and anything on the back.