Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Vetri murano art glass sculpture birds

Customer Question
vetri murano art glass sculpture birds
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/13/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

What birds are these and what size are they? What color are they, can you send pictures?

Glenda

12 inches tall 7 in number- various colors and types of birds. maestro francesco

Hello

We do one item per question, I do not mind doing two, so if you would like to be pick two of the birds you have I would be happy to help you. I will need to see the birds please.

Glenda

cancel my appraisal!

Hello

Just to let you know the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site we do not work for them. We come to the site to answer questions that customers post to the site. We have nothing to do with the customers accounts or business dealings with Just Answer. We are not privy to any information regarding the customers account. We are just a user of the site like the customer is. We have been verified to come to the site to answer questions, that is all we do.

If you have a problem with the account you will need to contact customer service at the Just Answer site you can do so by clicking " Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. Or call them at 1(###) ###-####/p>