Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have five the Mint quarters – 2 ounces find silver .999…

Customer Question
I have five the Washington...
I have five the Washington Mint quarters – 2 ounces find silver .999 with a WM mint mark. The 1787 coins are New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware C, and 1788 coins are Connecticut and Georgia all our 1999 editions in their own elegant burgundy boxes on gold trim. What would I be able to sell these for
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/12/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

The phone call request is automated feature of the site and did not come from me. I do not participate in this service because I can answer your question with photographs and do not see the need to charge you extra for a phone call. Please disregard.

I apologize, that was meant for another questioner.

Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures of these coins and the boxed sets.