Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Octoganal black walnut table with turned legs and carvings…

Customer Question
Octoganal black walnut table with...
Octoganal black walnut table with turned legs and carvings on side purchased in 1963? Don't know age or origin of piece. Antique?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
It looks like a museum piece, height 30 " width 36".
2/12/2016
Antique Expert: Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Tim in Antiques
Tim in Antiques, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Good day my name is Tim

I am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. As it is said a picture is worth a thousand words, so

I need to see images of the table. One of the whole table, the underside, plus one of the legs and carving.

Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Tim in antiques.

or to use another site such as:

www.imgur.com or https://www.flickr.com/

If you use another site please copy and paste the url with your response.