Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I have an etching that I'd like to know the value of

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request here. There is one image of a close-up of the signature that I can see on my end. Please add a full view of the print and the size.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8x6 inched
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information and for your patience.

The type of signed limited edition vintage print you have is referred to as a woodblock or linocut print; which does differ from an etching. The signature is IW Mason, who is an unlisted artist. Your framed 1925 view in New Hampshire has a high value of $100 - $300 on today's market.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora