Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The painter is J Patrick
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Picture of a lady dancing in the Open. It is an oil painting on Canvas. Has a nice Gold Frame 56" x 33"
2/12/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

Can you please post a clear close-up of the signature? And one of the back of the canvas?

I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur