Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a small, blue, art deco floral pitcher with an oval…

Customer Question
I have a small, blue...
I have a small, blue, art deco floral pitcher with an oval mark on the bottom that reads:
Made in Czecha-Slevokia around the oval with Amphora in the middle. The only other marks on the bottom are 1305 and 5. Can you tell me when it was made and a possible value, There are no chips
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/11/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please use the Add Files feature on your screen to add a picture of the vase and of the mark on the bottom.