Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have 3 small original frames with possible Victorian era…

Customer Question
I have 3 small original...
I have 3 small original frames with possible Victorian era portraits of women on silk. One has an original Norleans made in Italy sticker on back. Have found only vases etc when search the name. Can you help me with this? Rochelle Rojalou
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

I have several other things to ask about. Do I have to pay for each or how does that work? Thank you
Are you still there? Haven't heard back if you received pictures. Please let me know. Thank you. Rochelle Pemberton
Trying to follow up on 3 small Victorian Lady pictures. Sent photos as requested but have not heard back