Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Boxed set of 2 Fukagawa porcelain goblets signed by ichiro…

Customer Question
Boxed set of 2 Fukagawa...
Boxed set of 2 Fukagawa porcelain goblets signed by ichiro kimijima in commemoration of
international regular service sydney to tokyo by ANA 28th Oct 1987
Value ????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/11/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your set assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

I Would like it to be assessed
You have requested pictures which I have but what is the email address to send them to ?

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Where is my answer?