Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a glass vase,that was my great grandmothers. it is…

Customer Question
I have a glass vase,that...
I have a glass vase,that was my great grandmothers. it is hourglass (sort OF)) there are bunches of gold grapes painted inside the glass vase. I don't have a clue how to do this since I DONT HAVE A CAMERA THAT WILL TRANSFER PICTURES .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/11/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order to assess what you have, it really is necessary to see what you have. Do you have a friend or family member who can help you get photos to here? There is not a time limit here, so I can wait as long as you need for photos.

~Nora