Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have four bowls what I believe to be Waterford. They were…

Customer Question
I have four bowls what...
I have four bowls what I believe to be Waterford. They were my late husband's grandmother's. They could be about 80 years old. I have had them for 37 years. I believe she received them as wedding gifts. She would be 109 years old. How can I find out their current value?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/10/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Are these 4 matching bowls?

~Nora

Two are matching but different sizes. The other two are similar to the first two - all have scalloped edges.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora