Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I am interested to find out about attached paintings. Thank…

Customer Question
I am interested to find...
I am interested to find out about attached paintings.
Thank youin advance for professional advice.
Sincerely,
Jasenka **********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 3 days by:
2/9/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

I see you are still awaiting a response to this question.

My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question.

At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having an item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora