Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have what i believe is an oil painting. It's of lilacs in…

Customer Question
I have what i believe...
I have what i believe is an oil painting. It's of lilacs in a basket. In the lower left corner the painting 1895 or 1595. Name is ***** ***** C something on a very sharp angle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

What is the size of this painting and please send a full image of the painting front and back (do not remove from frame).

~Nora