Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have old cowboy and indian Plastinol fiqurenes. Good

Customer Question
shape. What is their worth?...
I have old cowboy and indian Plastinol fiqurenes. Good shape. What is their worth?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/4/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I have a good number of them and will need to lay them out and photo, /I will do it tomorrow as it is to late tonight. I also have a good number of Merten fiqurenes that I will send along tomorrow what is email to forward pictures to? Thanks Bill

Hi Bill,

I really only assess one item or matched set per question here. I will be happy to help with the Merten set, however they would need to be posted as a new question. If you would like to work with me personally, please add "Hi Nora" or "For Nora" at the beginning of when you start a new question.

~Nora

How do I attach photos to you on the plastinol items that I just paid 5 dollars for an answer? Not opposed to paying the 38 but need info on how it works. thanks bill

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~OR~

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora