Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the value of a 1908-1909 Rockford Antique Railroad…

Customer Question
What is the value of...
What is the value of a 1908-1909 Rockford Antique Railroad Pocket Watch-runs and keeps perfect time--it also has a brass picture of an old steam locomotive on the outside back cover of the watch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/3/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Please add pictures by using the Add Files feature. The serial number on a watch is on the movement (guts) and not on the case, so let me know if that is what you used as a number.

How long can I expect that it will take you to get an accurate value?
Is the total cost of this transaction $38. or am I being charged additional for the waiting time? If the meter is running and there is additional cost, then I want to cancel this total transaction with no cost to me! Please advise!

I need to see pictures of the watch before I can do anything. Once I see photos, then I can have an answer for you today. There is no running meter here.

Please cancel this transaction. Thank You.

Sure, I will send you to customer service. I use the site just like you do and I have no connection with your account or what they charge you for services.