Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a floor lamp I believe is Antique the only markings…

Customer Question
I have a floor lamp...
I have a floor lamp I believe is Antique the only markings are on the bottom. The marking is a number 8 and below that is a letter K within a circle.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the lamp and the markings so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I see that the automated phone call request popped up there. I do not provide that service, so please disregard. Antiques are visual and we work solely from photos, so please do add those when you have a minute.

I see that the phone service thing has popped up again. I do not participate in that service because it charges you more money and I don't want to do that when I can work from your photos. Can you get pictures of this lamp?