Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a figurine my mother had I think it had a flute and

Customer Question

I have a figurine my mother had for years I think it had a flute and got broken sometime but I was wondering if the figurine has any value at all and how old it might be and the value not broken and if any value broken.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

The pictures are blurry, but I can tell that the mark in the blue N with crown. This is a porcelain figurine made by Capodimonte of Naples, Italy circa 1900 to 1930. This figurine has a value of $30 as it is now and a value of $80 to $100 in perfect condition.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read my answer.