Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

What is the dollar value of a German made 3 piece salt

Customer Question
glazed jardiniere made between WWI...
What is the dollar value of a German made 3 piece salt glazed jardiniere made between WWI and WWII?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/3/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Antique Expert: russell-cssm,
 replied 2 years ago
russell-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/9j2i6-dollar-value-german-made-piece-salt-glazed.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora