Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Nora I'm on a different screen r u still there. its lynn…

Customer Question
hello nora I'm on a...
hello nora I'm on a different screen r u still there.its lynn and just remembered the photos still on my phone
would you have an approximation of the figurines without a photo
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/2/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Hi Lynn,

How can I help you?

~Nora