Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a collection of stamps of Famous Jewish people. The…

Customer Question
i have a collection of...
i have a collection of stamps of Famous Jewish people.
The collector wrote, (hand typed) about each famous person.
It is amazing the amount of work, and he won a Stamp Society award.
There are stamps and First Day covers.
350 different people are collected, and of course Albert Einstein.
The cover is old and black.
Maybe beautifing the whole collection would make it more valuble...
Individually, the stamps alone, without the collector's note, don't come to much..
it is about this individual's hard work/lpassion that makes this collection so unique...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/2/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send some photo examples of the collection.

~Nora