Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a print "London Published March 1 1799 by G. Nicol…

Customer Question
I have a print "London...
I have a print "London Published March 1 1799 by G. Nicol Pall Mall, it is by ***** ***** (signed) and it is of a Chinese ship with a smaller junket next to it. It may be an engraving as you can see what appears to be raised ink. It is in black and white
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/1/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature and/or small print.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora