Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a set of Nasco Japan Hoiliday china set from 1963…

Customer Question
I have a set...

I have a set of Nasco Japan Hoiliday china set from 1963 what would be the value of them

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My uncle sent them home from vetnam to my grandmother september 24 1963

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
2/1/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

i'll have to wait till my daughter comes over i guess i dont know how to do that on the computer thank-you any way

Great, thanks. You can send images at your convenience. No rush - there is not a time limit here.

~Nora