Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a singer treadle machine whose serial number I can…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a singer...
Hello, I have a singer treadle machine whose serial number I can not find listed on the ISMACS website. There is a gap in the numbers and mine falls right in that gap. While I'd love to know it's value, I'd really like to know it's history. Can you help me or direct me to where I can get answers?
Thank you,
A. Bishop
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 5 days by:
2/6/2016
Antique Expert: Diana F., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Diana F.
Diana F., Antiques Appraiser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I"ll be glad to try and help. I apologize for the wait. Sometimes it may take a bit for a specific expert to be on to help. I hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

.

What serial number does it have?

.

Do you have more pictures of it, like a picture of the whole machine?

.

If your message box has a blue box that says "attach file" or a paper clip icon you can use that to upload photos.
.
Here's another way that works really well:
.
Go to http://www.imgur.com.
Click "Computer".
Double click the image you want to upload.
Click "Start Upload".
When the image appears on your screen, just copy the link from that page and paste it on this page.
.
If those don't work you can email them.
.

Email the pictures to***@******.***

They have to be sent from the same email address that you used to sign up Answer (which is usually the email address you use to Log In). It has to be the same email address or JA won't recognize it and they'll just delete them.

.
Make sure you tell them that you've tried everything and that you're trying to get pictures to me (DianaF) in antiques and give them your screen (customer) name and your real name.

.
That should do it.

.
Thanks,

Diana