Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I Have a And Blelk Sterling Silver Candelabra with 5 candle

Customer Question

I Have a Roberts And Blelk Sterling Silver Candelabra with 5 candle holders which can be turned is to a single candle Holder What is the value. It looks like the one on Liberace's piano.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Hello Frederick,

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add a photo of the candelabra and of the mark on the bottom of one of the pieces by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have an e mail address I can pictures to you?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Yes. That would be better because that was a recipe for sauerbraten! Please email to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. It takes them a while to forward to me, so you might not hear from me again until tomorrow with an answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Sure! Great recipe, too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any information on the candlelabra yet? Did you get the pictures?
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I have not received any photos, no.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I down load them to you? I pressed Add files and get my pictures on the screen but nothinking else happens.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

I understand that this is frustrating. For me, too, because I am so eager to help you!

Here is a link to the instructions that they ask us to give to the customers about how to add pictures. http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

There is also a site called http://imgur.com. You could put the pictures there then paste the link back in this text box.

I'm trying every avenue for you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please just discontinue this membership. Thank you for trying but I can no longer put up with trying to send photos. This site is not user friendly.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Understood. I will send you to customer service.