Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I Have a And Blelk Sterling Silver Candelabra with 5 candle…

Customer Question
I Have a Roberts And...
I Have a Roberts And Blelk Sterling Silver Candelabra with 5 candle holders which can be turned is to a single candle Holder What is the value. It looks like the one on Liberace's piano.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/31/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

Hello Frederick,

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Please add a photo of the candelabra and of the mark on the bottom of one of the pieces by using the Add Files feature on your screen.

Yes. That would be better because that was a recipe for sauerbraten! Please email to***@******.*** and be sure to put 'for rarewares in antiques' in the subject line. It takes them a while to forward to me, so you might not hear from me again until tomorrow with an answer.

Thank You

Sure! Great recipe, too.

Do you have any information on the candlelabra yet? Did you get the pictures?

I have not received any photos, no.

How do I down load them to you? I pressed Add files and get my pictures on the screen but nothinking else happens.

I understand that this is frustrating. For me, too, because I am so eager to help you!

Here is a link to the instructions that they ask us to give to the customers about how to add pictures. http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

There is also a site called http://imgur.com. You could put the pictures there then paste the link back in this text box.

I'm trying every avenue for you!

Please just discontinue this membership. Thank you for trying but I can no longer put up with trying to send photos. This site is not user friendly.

Understood. I will send you to customer service.