Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a ***** ***** Hollander painting dated 9/. Im a well…

Customer Question
I have a *****...

I have a ***** ***** Hollander painting dated 9/69 . Im a well known fashion designer and ***** ***** inscribed the painting to me "a mu amigo leo narducci, Abrazos, ***** ***** Hollander 9-69" it measures 33in x 5ft 3in

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My name is***** and I wish to sell the painting

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/31/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

this site seems more and more like a sham every time you send me a message there seems to be a fee involved. I have informed Pay pal to cancel the original $38 that I sent you. I'll find another way online to get info that I need
thank you

The live phone call is an additional services offer that you do not have to choose to accept. In order for me to properly assess what you have, I would need to see images and there is not an additional cost to add more photos here.

~Nora