Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a ***** ***** Hollander painting dated 9/. Im a well

Customer Question

I have a ***** ***** Hollander painting dated 9/69 . Im a well known fashion designer and ***** ***** inscribed the painting to me "a mu amigo leo narducci, Abrazos, ***** ***** Hollander 9-69" it measures 33in x 5ft 3in
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my name is***** and I wish to sell the painting
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this site seems more and more like a sham every time you send me a message there seems to be a fee involved. I have informed Pay pal to cancel the original $38 that I sent you. I'll find another way online to get info that I need
thank you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The live phone call is an additional services offer that you do not have to choose to accept. In order for me to properly assess what you have, I would need to see images and there is not an additional cost to add more photos here.

~Nora