Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

We saw an episode on Antique Roadshow where a gentleman

Customer Question
appraiser was looking at a...
We saw an episode on Antique Roadshow where a gentleman appraiser was looking at a round white stoneware bowl. The lady that brought the bowl in said her son had given it to her. The appraiser said a similar bowl was sold for over $1 million dollars at auction. We have been looking through your past episodes and can't seem to find it. Would anyone recall this piece?
Thank you for any assistance you can provide!
Candy Kleen
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/31/2016
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 2 years ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

You have not reached Antique Road Show, this is the justanswer site, we value items for people. If you go that page you have to find the contact us button on their page in order to reach them.

Glenda

OK so will I be charged?
Would you please take a moment and let me know if I will still be charged? Thank you

Hello

I cannot say that, appraisers are not employees of the just answer site, we come to the site like the customer's do. We come to answer questions customers post there. I have nothing to do with their billing or any policies on the site. You will need to contact customer service on the justanswer site, just log into that site and click contact us at the bottom of the page, they can help you.

Glenda