Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

I'm ***** ***** I have a set of old royal bone china 6cups 6

Customer Question

Hi i'm ***** ***** I have a set of old royal bone china 6cups 6 saucers sugar bowl milk or cream jug and a tea jug, it was a wedding gift to my parents 1n 1950 just want to know the value
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What type of information do you need?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sending 2 photos
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the images and for your patience.

Tea sets and china dining sets are relatively flat on the sale market currently; simply because lot less people use proper tea and china sets during the day anymore.

On today's market, a vintage bone china tea set by Old Royal from England sells for a high average of $40 - $70 for all the pieces together at auction. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $200 for the set.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora