Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a flatware set of Christofle from france. The best I…

Customer Question
My name is***** have...

My name is***** have a flatware set of Christofle from france. The best I can tell it has a beaded pattern around the handle edge and the rest is glossy. The marks stamped in is on one side there is a square inside the square is I under the I is OC then to the right side it looks like a horse chess piece. the other stamp looks like a oval inside it looks like a old scale with a O on the left and a C on the right. Under that it says Christofle. Can you tell me the value, how old it might be. And is it silver

Expert's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I think I told you as much as I can about it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/29/2016
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures. I would like to see the pattern and the mark.

Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur