Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a and Barton silverplated tray (19X13) that says Tara…

Customer Question
Hello I have a Reed...
Hello I have a Reed and Barton silverplated tray (19X13) that says Tara Hall on the back with Reed and Barton and the numbers 1106 and 19 - can you tell me the value? It is very heavily tarnished , should I clean it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the marks.

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora