Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a painting canvas signed by DR but cannot find

Customer Question
I have a painting canvas...
I have a painting canvas signed by DR FOSTER but cannot find anything on this artist. The frame I believe it plaster over wood . Scene is landscape. Can you help me? ***** *****es, bethlehem pa
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/29/2016
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 2 years ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

What is the approximate size and can you please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature as well as a view of the backside.

~Nora

I am wondering if you are still interested in having your item assessed?

Please let me know and do you have requested images available?

I look forward to reading back from you.

Sincerely,

Nora