Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have two tapistry's that I believe are either from China…

Customer Question
Hi I have two tapistry's that...
Hi
I have two tapistry's that I believe are either from China or somewhere in the middle east.
They have been in the family for I estimate ninety to one hundred years. I'm trying to find someone that can appraise them.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Antiques
1/28/2016
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 2 years ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.

In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.

Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please note:

1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.

2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.

Sincerely,

Jennifer